Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogger still sucks my ass, but I cooked up a solution


Myself and others have been boned by blogger this past week on the whole comment thing, but I've created a solution.  I got the idea from Silverfiddle's blog Western Hero, which is a good blog btw that I highly recommend (especially if you find some of my sentiments too liberal for your personal tastes).

Silver has his comment thing set up so that it comes up as a pop-up window.  That has solved the problem.  You should now be able to post comments to CFGM under your blogger profile if you were previously unable to do so.

Don't forget to read my actual article for today.  It's a doozie =)

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Many times, when Blogger tries to make their server "better," the techs end up making some kind of mistake in the code for the new perks.

Interesting that a pop-up window is a work-around to Blogger's most recent glitch.

Silverfiddle said...

Thanks for the bump! You are more liberal than I am, but you are well-reasoned and thought-provoking.

As for the pop up thing, that was completely by accident on my part.

I had trouble signing into my Blogger in Draft account, but clearing out my browser cache fixed it.

Blooger is such a joy!