Monday, May 9, 2011

Dumbass Idea of the Week

Is it just me, or is this completely fucking disgusting?  Apparently, some restaurent in New York sells cheese made from human breast milk.  Sorry, but this constitutes an


Also, catch me today on Political Realities.  The gracious LD Jackson has allowed me to be a contributor to that fine piece of internet space.  If you like CFGM, but perhaps you don't like my foul language so much, head on over there to check some of my more, shall we say congenial material.  PR generates very cordial, rational discussion, and it's a good place to find some material that's less ranty.

Thanks in part to Osama bin Laden meeting his 72 virgins, the spike in traffic in the past couple of weeks has put me past the 4,000 pageview mark since I started in late March.  Thanks to everyone who reads CFGM, and I hope you continue to visit!

2 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

I don't know if I'd consider it disgusting. Disturbing comes to mind.

It's as if the entire nation has given up on productive activities and decided to engage exclusively in novelties and frivolities. The last presidential election was a perfect example.

Harrison said...

I'll stick to goat cheese.