Monday, September 19, 2011

Dumbass Idea of the Week

When you think of Top 10 lists, what comes to mind?  Top 10 Restaurants of the world?  One of Letterman's Top 10 lists?  Maybe even the top 10 greatest films of all time.

Well, this article in Reuters thought the next best top 10 list should cover the best toilets in the world.

Yes.  Toilets.  So I submit to you the link to quite possibly one of the worst top 10 lists in all of human history.  Humanity should be proud of such an achievement . . .

Top 10 Toilets of the World


This toilet is actually a registered sex offender . . .

4 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

The coolest toilet I ever had the pleasure of using was in my hotel room in Tokyo.

It played music and had all kinds of water squirter devices in it that I was afraid to use...

It was also quite comfy

KP said...

Growing up just south of The Madonna Inn I can report that it really is fabulous!!!

D Charles QC said...

I would question the importance of this and, regardless, all I care is that it is clean and unblocked and thus if there is to be a list, how about the most dirty so-called quality locations.

Peter McCullough said...

The #1 spot on the toilet list is a tie between Iraq and Afghanistan.