Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've Been Missing Out: "It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia"

I don't know why I started watching this show other than the fact that I heard that it was funny, and it has Danny DeVito in it.

Well I'm really fucking glad I did.

The show centers on 5 friends who are arguably some of the worst people on the planet.  The situations they get into are kind of crazy, and all the while you're sitting back wondering "who would ever do this?"  I think that's part of what makes the show hilarious.

There's not a whole lot more I can say about it, other than the fact that it's amazingly funny.  It's one of those shows that you just have to watch in order to get how funny it really is.  So this show gets the official Jack Camwell recommendation!

It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia airs Thursday nights at 10 on FX.

2 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

Usually, the little hidden gems are the best. Did you even see George Carlin's show on Fox years ago?

A dysfunctional group and very funny.

KP said...

George Carlin was genious!