Monday, February 20, 2012

Dumbass Idea of the Week: The Worst Song Ever, Ever

(The names have been changed to protect the innocent.  Note: This is the only time I will ever edit anything I've written.  Please don't ask me why, because I will not answer.)  What makes this so hilarious (to me at least) is the fact that this guy is totally serious about what he's doing.

Here it is.


I can't really figure out what's the worst part about this whole thing: his singing, the actual lyrics (which are insanely bad), or his hair.

7 comments:

Jersey McJones said...

Hey dude, Lou Reed called, he wants his style back!

Very unoriginal.

JMJ

KP said...

That doode could never be Lou Reed, not even on a "Perfect Day"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXgbN81zNG8

Jersey McJones said...

There's only one Lou Reed. My wife and I are big fans. ;)

Ya' know KP, for a guy with such a different background than me, you sure are relate-able.

JMJ

KP said...

I appreciate that. Same to you.

KP said...

Our backgrounds are probably not all that different.

KP said...

Late 60s and 70s Lou was big for me. But I like later stuff like "Dirty Boulevard". Still makes me cringe everytime I listen.

Anonymous said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRING!

TEEEEEEEEEEEEE - DEEEEEEEEE - US!

IRKSOME!

~ FT