Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Eff you blogspot, late Happy Valentine's Day

So I fucking told it to post a happy Valentine's day post at 8:30 am yesterday, 02/14/12, and it just plain didn't.  Sigh.  Anyway, I hope that everyone who has a special someone had a lovely Valentine's Day, and here's the picture I would have posted yesterday.

Sorry if this offends you Jersey, but you have to appreciate how hard it was for me to find a picture under the search terms "sexy valentines day," that wasn't totally obscene.

4 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

That scheduling problem is a common snafu. Damned Blooger!

Jersey McJones said...

Jack, I got to see something like that up close last night. It doesn't offend me. I just don't see the point. I'm sorry, it's just a cultural thing, I guess.

JMJ

Silverfiddle said...

Jack, I got to see something like that up close last night

Through a hot breath-fogged window?

Sir Akon said...

This blog is truly awesome in all aspects.
Valentine Day