Monday, April 23, 2012

Dumbass Idea of the Week: Sunday Forgetfulness Edition

If you happen to come across this guy, please pretend to slap
the shit out of him.
Right after I vow to bring you, my loyal readers, new content on a regular basis, I screw up and forget to do my Dumbass Idea of the Week today.

Better late than never I suppose.

So this guy is particularly retarded.  Apparently, the way teachers are supposed to reach the youth of America is by scaring them absolutely shitless.  On the anniversary of the Viriginia Tech Shooting, this dumbass Manuel Dillo orders his students to stand in line and then proceeds to fire a gun at them.

The catch?  The gun was a blank shooter.  That's right, Captain R-Tard decides to unload a bunch of blanks at his fearful students.  Police haven't said why, although my guess is that he enjoys the scent of fresh urine and feces.

Fortunately for all involved, it was not a real gun.  But still, inflicting that kind of terror is pretty stupid, not to mention awful.

Grats bro, you just boarded the failboat.



2 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

The NEA will make sure he's not fired, but just removed from the classroom...

Jersey McJones said...

OMG, if he did that to me, I'd have killed him with my bare hands! What a screwball!

JMJ