Monday, May 21, 2012

Dumbass Idea of the Week: Or is it?

A Texas man supposedly died in a strip club after getting several lap dances.  Robert White was 67, and after getting some booty dances he just croaked, apparently.

Well, he's a dumbass for putting his heart under such stress (if heart failure was indeed the cause of death).  But for some reason, I just can't help but think that this guy bit it pretty good considering the last thing he saw was  a pair of tits.

And the kicker?  He died before had to pay.  What a way to go.

So congratulations Robert, wherever you are.  You're the dumbass of the week . . .

. . . or is he???

4 comments:

Silverfiddle said...

What a way to go!

manapp99 said...

If your erection lasts for more than four hours after your dead....call a doctor.

Harrison said...

I read about this. Unless he's married or something not a bad way to go.

Blogger said...

I've just installed iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.