Friday, June 22, 2012

America's Little Sociopaths . . . Again

I wrote an article a while ago talking about how many kids today are sociopathic little shit heads.  This youtube video supports my theory.




I'm an emotionall tough guy.  It takes a lot to bother me, but true confession: I couldn't watch all of this.  I was so appalled, disgusted and left indignant by the behavior of these kids that I couldn't watch it to the end.

I would say that it's almost hard to believe it's real, but that's the state of our kids today in America.  They're shit heads, and it's largely because their parents are shit heads.  My son knows that if he ever behaved in such a disgraceful manner that he'd catch a swift beating.  My kid might be a smart ass at times (which is a direct reflection on my own smart assery), but he's not a monster, not like these little bastards.

"Well they're just kids, Jack!  They don't know any better."  Just because they're kids doesn't mean they are free to act with impunity.  I think it's a sad state of parenting in America when we see things like this happening.

I can't even pretend to know what these kdis' homelives are like.  Perhaps they're never spanked or given real punishment for their actions.  That's the only thing I can think of.  Perhaps it's something deeper: maybe kids these days just aren't being taught the core values of what it means to be a decent human being.

So what should be their punishment?  Outting them.  "Jack, you can't do that, they're just kids!"  Well, unless you'd like them to continue being raging shit heads, then the best thing to do would be to subject them to the same humiliation that they brought upon this woman.  The thing is that they're kids, and developmentally they are nearly incapable of empathy.  So, since they can't empathize with another human being, they have to experience the humiliation for themselves.

I think outting them, i.e. listing the shit heads by name, would work because we all know how kids are with peer pressure.  Now imagine all of American society is calling them out by name and telling them how shitty they are.  Public humiliation is always a great way to get the attention of dumbass kids like them.

Parents: keep your kids under wraps so they don't grow up to be sociopaths.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless! Jenn.

Jersey McJones said...

Y'a know, I was a pain in the ass for any bus driver when I was a kid. I only rode buses so much, (maybe a year or two), but when I did, I turned it into an opportunity to have fun - you know, carousing, shouting rock and roll, misbehaving! Good times. I never abused anyone like that. I may have gotten on their nerves, but I never abused them like that. That's just sleazy.

What a bunch of low brow fuckin' kids. Scumbags.

This is a cultural problem.

Recently, a coworker of mine thought it was funny that I had to come down a little hard (very carefully and diplomatically) on another coworker. It wasn't funny. It was hard. The struggling coworker happens to be an honest, decent and smart kid. She deserves a chance. It isn't funny that she's struggling.

Some people find humor in that sort of thing. I don't.

Ya' know Jack, what say we and all our blogger friends do a post one day, at the same time or staggered, about that good ol' GOLDEN RULE?

JMJ

Jack Camwell said...

That's a splendid idea Jersey. I agree that it's a cultural problem, and that we as a culture are becoming less decent in how we treat each other.

KP said...

Like you, I could not make it through the entire link.

Fact: MRI scans of the brains of teenagers show that that there are extra synapses in the areas where decision making and risk assessment take place.

Some these actually impair decision making. As we mature they disappear (early twenties). My point, these dipshits are impaired. We all were in a similar way.

The answer is not politically correct but is highly effective: each youngster should live with a significant dose of fear that they may fuck up. That takes some courage from the parent(s) to follow through. There were nights when I was teary eyed after imposing KP's laws on my young children. On review, that resolve is Golden.

My view - parenting is not a popularity contest. You do what is right in a fair and consistent way. Kids know. They will love you for being strong and quietly resent you for being weak,