Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The End of MAN-kind Part 1-B by AHB

WARNING: See disclaimer in 1A.

When you see something bad at the cultural level, it's actually much much worse. Part 8 attempts to put in perspective exactly what is at stake if we don't take some steps to start righting this ship. Like the famous bacteria in a bottle analogy, we as a species almost never see the problem until it is entirely too late. Like other ills in our culture, we have to put a stop to this shit before it gets us.

Realize that any solution is not a solution, it is simply bartering for a different set of problems. There are numerous ways you can slice this issue up to attempt to fix it, unfortunately as is the case with most things, you are going to problem swap. The key to finding some solutions lies with everyone agreeing not on nature of the solution, but the nature of the new problems/challenges.

The 10th and final part will be an attempt to get you to see beyond your horizons on this matter, and not take my word for it. I will share some links both to some opposing viewpoints to my own and also the ones that support claims I am attempting to make. In effect part 10 will be the largest part of the content simply because it will be hours of investigation should you choose to explore it.

To be clear, I am not attempting to vilify or call out feminists individually, that is the tactic they prefer to use, and it backfires. My intention is to let logic and reason be your guide. If you take the emotion out of the equation and just soak in what I am saying, I cannot fault you for coming to a different conclusion, but I would argue that would be difficult to do. It is the people who instantly will call me a misogynist or a chauvinist who cannot see the forest from the trees. I am not for the outright supremacy and domination of the common man over the common woman. I am simply a realist and see that men and women are different in various ways, both with strengths and weaknesses.

In the end, men and women basically want the same thing. To survive and be happy. Trust me when I say it happens a lot easier when we work within our limits to break through to the next plateau of civilization. Out of control zealous rage or miscalculated actions will inevitably slow down our progress as a whole. It is so easy to find scathing and flat ass unintelligent arguments when it comes to the "Gender War" and while they have nuggets of truth here and there, I implore you to see reason. There is some overlap with this issue and the issue of diversity in general, and I hope you can carry over some insights to that arena of thought as well.

Wish us luck.

5 comments:

Jersey McJones said...

?

JMJ

Silverfiddle said...

Women's happiness has been in decline since at least the early 70's, which is ironic, since that is the era that ushered in abortions, birth control, easy divorce and the breaking of negative paternalistic stereotypes.

I am not advocating we go back to the 1950's, but I think this phenomenon merits examination.

Shameless plug: I did a blog post on this topic today

Anonymous said...

Several reasons for this obviously. No, the "Patriarchy" is not one of those reasons.

BTW, I am not advocating we go back to the 50's either. Let me make that CLEAR as crystal. Women deserve choice. Let me say that again... women deserve choice.

What women do not deserve is have the distinction as the only group of people treated as human beings.

Women are human beings.

Men are human doings.

Every positive aspect of feminism, and all the good it did has been hijacked. hijacked by females who find an axe to grind, hijacked by government elite who have heads to chop with their axes.

Good article btw silver.

Silverfiddle said...

@ AHB: "BTW, I am not advocating we go back to the 50's either. Let me make that CLEAR as crystal. Women deserve choice. Let me say that again... women deserve choice."

We're tracking, sir. I wasn't trying to hurl any charges.

There are many things going on in our culture that merit closer examination and candid debate. Unfortunately, the PC crowd has shut it all down.

I am anxiously awaiting each new post of your anticipated series.

Anonymous said...

I know, but all manner of misogyny claims will be made against me regardless.